Thursday 13 May 2010

Today I achieved....

First thing, I added Maud the Mauve Fairy to http://www.littlekittenfairies.etsy.com/

I then answered my emails and prepared some banner scheme samples

and a bunting sample

and another

I then wrapped and packed some completed orders in my lovely new blue tissue paper, with my matching new business cards and my mini moo cards which offer a 10% discount on future orders


They included a pretty personalised bunting with button embellishments


and a coastal inspired wedding bunting.


Made supper for the children, I must confess it came from the freezer, but it was a batch of homemade Pumpkin soup, always a guaranteed eat. Ran out of steam when it came to mine and opted for ready made pie, although I did cook fresh vegetables. Andy's on late shift so I tend to be not quite so organised on the food front, although I always cook, I love my food too much!
Then this evening, I've completed the hand sewing on one order and started on another (27 flags long) so far 7 flags appliqued.
I'm now off to bed with a cup of tea.
Night Night


No comments:

Post a Comment