Tuesday, 28 June 2011

And the winner is........

Thank you to everyone for entering my Giveaway and I'm delighted to announce that the winner is:



Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...
Lovely! I'd like to enter please.


Congratulations and I'm sorry that everyone can't win, but I'm happy to say there will be a new Giveway soon, so please do check back often!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Traditional ritual items hold a special significance during worship in Indian households. 'Apna Showroom' offers products such as Gangajal, brass *Puja Kalash* (ritual pots), *Rog Nashak Yantra* (health-promoting talismans), and *Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra* (business-growth talismans). Gangajal is used in religious rituals, while the brass *Kalash* lends a traditional touch to the worship ceremony. Additionally, the set of 36 multicoloured plastic hair clips/claws serves as an attractiveApna Showroom 24k Gold Plated Shri Kuber Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Spiritual Energy and Prosperity Enhancement (Kuber, Medium, 23x23cm)
    Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Below The Knee Dress Frock Skirts (Multicolour_12-18 Months)
    Apna Showroom Fishnet stocking for Women Sexy Black Net Pattern Medium Mesh Free Size with desent Look
    hair accessory for young girls. This collection is ideal for those looking to buy Gangajal, brass *Puja Kalash*, religious *Yantras*, and hair clips for baby girls online.

    ReplyDelete