I am extremely excited to be taking part in my very first Stitch Along designed and organised by the very talented LiliPopo . The idea is based around the fairy story the 12 Dancing Princesses and will take 12 months to complete. I'm going to turn my embroidery patterns into a wall quilt for Poppy's bedroom, it may have pockets for keeping 'stuff' in, but I haven't quite decided yet.
What I have decided upon is the fabrics
![]() |
| Cath Kidston florals |
I want to add a splash of colour to her room, which at the moment has white walls, mostly white furniture, a bit of bunting (of course), a hand stitched quilt and lots of toys!
and I know I want to add lace, buttons
and probably some ribbon
I also want to theme the embroideries to the month, so here is January's completed embroidery 'Princess Bee', with the addition of some snowflakes ( a bit of artistic licence... eeek I hope that's allowed??)
I'm using linen for all the embroideries, I think this will create a lovely contrast to the florals
So far I'm a happy bunny and I can't wait to stitch the next Princess. You can follow the progress of those taking part in this Flick group. Right I'm off now to add mine.
Have a lovely weekend!








I love your princess, and what gorgeous fabrics! You are so very organised! I also love the artistic licence, there are no rules, honestly! The quilt is going to look so pretty
ReplyDeleteKate x
oh what cute CK fabrics, who can resist them eh! I'm sure your wall quilt will be just lovely :)
ReplyDeleteJessie, xo
Thank you my lovelies xo
ReplyDeleteLove the colours of your embroidery against the linen.
ReplyDeleteApna Showroom विभिन्न घरेलू, धार्मिक और बच्चों से जुड़े उत्पादों को एक ही ऑनलाइन प्लेटफॉर्म पर उपलब्ध कराने का प्रयास करता है। इस रेंज में पूजा के लिए Ganga Jal Water, Brass Kalash, Rog Nashak Yantra और Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra जैसे पारंपरिक उत्पाद शामिल हैं। वहीं Baby Girls’ Plastic Hair Clips Claw Clutcher का 36 Pieces Multicolour सेट छोटी बच्चियों के लिए सुंदर हेयर स्टाइल बनाने में मदद करता है। Apna Showroom 24k Gold Plated Shree Sampurna Vastu Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Spiritual Energy and Prosperity Enhancement - Vastu Nivaran Yantra
ReplyDeleteApna Showroom Shaligram Shila | Nepal Gandaki River Saligram Stone | Divine Shaligram | Hindu Spiritual Artifact | Black-2inch
APNA SHOWROOM Rudraksha Mala 5 Panchmukhi Authentic Genuine Rudraksha Beads Ornament Rosary Japa Mala Beads Necklace Puja | Prayer (108+1) Beads | 8 mm Mala
गंगाजल ऑनलाइन खरीदें, पूजा सामग्री ऑनलाइन, पीतल कलश खरीदें, व्यापार वृद्धि यंत्र और बेबी गर्ल्स हेयर क्लिप्स सेट ऑनलाइन जैसे buyer-intent keywords के लिए यह description स्वाभाविक और उपयोगी जानकारी प्रदान करता है।