A couple of weeks ago, I made a Felt Love Bunting for the gorgeous Tina from ARC kisses
When she got it home she then asked if it was possible to add some extra butterflies to the twine. Now I love making something new and you know how much I adore butterflies
I wanted the butterlies to have a 3D quality and this is what I came up with
and then I got thinking, how lovely would they look sewn onto my bias tape
and I have to say I am loooooving them
Each one is carefully hand stitched and then given a Little Kitten Homemade 'flutter'
and of course they can come in any colour
oh and what about adding some twine and making them into a flutterby garland
or a mobile, oh my mind is full of ideas
but in the meanwhile I hope that you like my flutter flutter little butterflies









Your little butterflies are so pretty Sarah...love the felt flowers and the toadstool too...they add something really special and unique to your bunting....lovely pics too!
ReplyDeleteSusan x
I agree, they are just lovely, such a good idea and gorgeous colours too... Sarah x
ReplyDeleteThank you lovely ladies xo
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteApna Showroom Kids' Frock/Skirt Dress – Baby Girls 12–18 Months (Gift Idea)
ReplyDeleteThe Apna Showroom kids' frock/skirt dress makes a wonderful gift for baby girls aged 12–18 months. Its super-soft cotton fabric, comfortable fit, and attractive print keep the little one happy all day long. This dress is sure to turn heads at birthdays, baby showers, Apna Showroom 7 Yantra Vyapar Vridhi - Kuber Yantra - Panchmukhi Hanuman - 12 Jyotirlinga - Gayatri Mantra - Self Adhesive Small Pocket Size Gold Plated Yantra Sticker for Worship, Wallet, Bike, Car, Home, Office
Apna Showroom Shree Sampoorn Sampurna Vyapar Vridhi Yantra 16 cm X 16 cm - 24 carat swiss gold plate Shri Sampurna Vyapar Vridhi Yantra for Business Growth and Prosperity for Home - Office - Shop
Apna Showroom Baby Girl Lady Multi Design Mini Hair Claw Clamp Clip Pin For Girls (Pack Of 36 Pcs) Shape Anti-Slip Lightweight Grip Jaw Teeth Clips Child Small Headwear clutcher hair clips
or family gatherings. It is easy to wear and machine-washable. Choose the trusted Apna Showroom to buy this baby girl frock dress (12–18 months) online. Order now.