Tuesday, 7 February 2012

My new love.....

I've just bought myself a new camera. There is nothing wrong with my old one a Fujifilm Finepix F70 EXR and I have taken some great family shots, but I just haven't been happy with my product photo's . My new one arrived late yesterday, so today I've been having a little play

Liberty Bunting in Pink



Caths Flowers Bunting


Liberty Bunting Multi Bright


The photo's are completely unedited, which I can not believe, no adjustments, no cropping etc etc


Canon Powershot SX40 HS I loooovveee you!

(I'll be listing the limited edition Liberty buntings later in my Etsy shop!)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Sarah! And how amazing that they are straight out of the camera - I really need to upgrade mine, I spend half my time editing photos!! Happy playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly a good choice sarah..Your photos are so pretty....Love your bunting...all the fabrics are gorgeous!
    Have fun and keep warm,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenny and Susan, both your photo's are gorgeous....I have a long way to go xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selecting the right items for worship, religious rituals, and auspicious occasions is considered important in Indian households. Apna Showroom offers products across traditional categories such as Ganga Jal, brass *Kalash* for *Puja*, *Rog Nashak Yantra* (for warding off ailments), and *Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra* (for business growth). Additionally, a 36-piece multicoloured set of plastic claw clips for baby girls is available for styling theirApna Showroom Gangajal Water Brass Kalash Lota For Puja - Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar - Authentic Ganga Jal Lota - 270 ML - Gangajal water for puja
    Novasox Ankle High Fishnet Mesh Women Socks, Women Fishnet Mesh Ankle Socks
    Apna Showroom Women's net Fishnet Lingerie Stockings - Fishnet Stockings for women - (Black Free Size) Pack of 2
    hair; these are suitable for both daily use and as small gifts. This collection is ideal for those looking to buy Ganga Jal, brass *Puja Kalash*, religious *Yantras*, and hair clips for baby girls online.

    ReplyDelete