I promise you though that I have been extremely busy and 2012 proved to be an amazing year. Little Kitten Homemade has grown from strength to strength, I've had some press features and my first tutorial published. Here's some of the highlights.......
![]() |
| Some of my favourite makes from 2012 |
![]() |
| My first published tutorial |
![]() |
| Gorgeous customer photo! |
In addition to Little Kitten Homemade I also set up a new venture in partnership with my lovely Mum...hello Pretty Fabrics and Trims!
![]() |
which means that I now get to play with rolls of gorgeous Tilda Fabrics and buttons, ribbons...lace...heaven!!
Anyway I will not make any promises about how often I shall post, as from experience, I know things always get in the way, but I will promise to try and do better!
'till next time





That's à lovely fabricS!
ReplyDeleteIf you are looking for *Gangajal* (holy water from the Ganges), a brass *Kalash* for worship, *Yantras* for health and business growth, and hair accessories for young girls—all in one place—then this collection from Apna Showroom might be just what you need. *Gangajal* is used in religious rituals and auspicious ceremonies, while the brass *Kalash* holds a special place in Indian worship traditions. The set of 36 multicoloured hair clips and claw clips is designed for the daily use of young girls. Apna Showroom 24k Gold Plated Shree Sampurna Vastu Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Spiritual Energy and Prosperity Enhancement
ReplyDeleteApna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice Combs for Women and Girls (Multicolour) with desent look
Apna Showroom Women's net Fishnet Lingerie Stockings - Fishnet Stockings for women - (Black Free Size) Pack of 2
This collection naturally caters to search queries such as buying worship supplies online, purchasing *Gangajal*, and finding hair clips for baby girls online.