Saturday 4 June 2011

Keeping busy

I'm still here, although, just a little bit frazzled, but still here! Half term has been fun, but very tiring. Both children caught a sickness bug, which started last Friday with Poppy, followed by Jamie on Monday and myself the next day...aagghh, why do the children always get sick when Andy's away???

I thought I would show some of the lovely custom projects I've been working on. I love Custom work and enjoy sewing new combinations of fabrics and appliques



This is my Matroyska applique, the exception to all my other appliques, which are hand cut from lovely soft wool blend felt. For this I have the most gorgeous Japanese fabric, from which I pick a lovely lady, she is then heat bonded and then hand appliqued to the flag. I can't resist adding a few little embroidery details.



The finished Bunting in Bliss


British Cream Tea with pretty Button Embellishments, my most popular collection



LOVE this combination of pretty Lecien fabrics



Navy Polka Dots and Pale Pink felt, simple yet oh so pretty..... very Preppy!




Berrylicious, yum.... Thank you to my lovely customers!


Other exiting news, Little Kitten Homemade made the front page of Etsy again this week. My Nautical Bunting was included in this smashing Treasury

it was curated by Tricia, and included some fabulous creations, thanks Tricia!



My Buntings have made the front page 4 times now, which is just fabulous




Other news, keep watching my blog, it's due to receive a makeover very soon, I'm VERY excited, think polka dots and red, white and blue!

I hope you have a lovely weekend, 'till next time.




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous bunting, love the pastel set and the strawberry one in particular, so nice and summery! Hope you all feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete