Saturday 20 March 2010

And yet more deliveries

More felt, this time from http://www.feltgirl.com/. She has the perfect greens that I'm currently unable to get from my other favourite felt supplier. I also got some mini red pom pom trim that's destined for some happy Birthday Banners.

I just had to show you this deco tape on her parcel, how lovely is that!

Now I'm going to keep this one a bit of a secret, just for a while, but this long awaited ( it took 10days to get to me!) parcel was crammed full with the most gorgeous fabrics which will be the basis for 8 new collections, I'm so excited, I could burst.
I've had the most fantastic week for orders, which is just brilliant, however, every penny has been reinvested back into LITTLE KITTEN. I just love fabric and sewing and couldn't possibly imagine doing anthing else. Whilst LITTLE KITTEN in is it's infancy, I see this as something that I hope to be doing for years to come, so I see all the investment as money well spent.
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment