Tuesday 9 March 2010

Failed again on the blogging front - sorry

It's been an interesting few days. Andy my husband has gone out of area for nearly 9 weeks. To be honest the week before he went was horrible, the anticipation of him going is actually worse than the real thing. The children are getting use to it now, he's only been back for 16 weeks since the last trip away, but the good new is, he'll be home for months when he gets back which is great.

The good news is I've been really busy with commissions which is fantastic and two lovely customers have come back for second orders, which is just brilliant. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

I've also been very busy making up bunting in new, fabulous fabrics and colours. I've fallen for Riley Blake fabrics. I felt that I was letting the boys down slightly by not having any boyish prints, so after much searching (not a hardship) I've chosen his All Star collection and the Wheels collection. I'm really happy with how they've turned out what do you think?

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment