Tuesday 20 April 2010

A stroll around my garden

Whilst walking around my garden, picking up stones from the lawn, (my daughter takes great pleasure in depositing, with her bucket and spade), I couldn't help but stop and look at the flowers in bloom.

Before sandpits, slides and footballs, the garden had a lovely 'cottage' feel, it's my absolute favourite style. Colours a plenty, roses, lavender, love in the mist, oooooo I just love it.


I know the 'plastic' will go ............. eventually



and the flowers, will once again take centre stage, joy!




2 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers :) I love this time of year when the garden becomes colourful again after winter!

    I've nominated you for a sunshine blog award - you can see the details on my blog! :)
    http://hazelfishercreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hazel, what a lovely surprise to return home from my holiday too.

    ReplyDelete