Thursday 9 September 2010

Customer Photo's - Kirsty's Tea Party

A little while ago, I made some bunting in my British Cream Tea fabrics, for a lovely customer on Etsy called Kirsty. Kirsty was planning a very special Tea Party for her daughters. This week I had a lovely surprise, when she very kindly sent me some pictures.

Just how gorgeous is this??

and what a lovely happy scene.
It is what very special memories are made of !


Thank you so much and also for allowing me to use the photo's. Please take a look at Kirsty's website, to see the Tea party in it's full glory and for more pictures taken by a truely talented photographer. If only I lived in
Abu Dhabi ......


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing Sarah - the bunting was gorgeous and I'm sure you'll see it in more photo shoots in future so keep an eye out :)

    ReplyDelete