Tuesday 7 September 2010

So what have I been up to?

I've been making lots of new lovely things........ First these Little House Personalised Pillows

Available in three colour combinations British Cream Tea ( pink and blue ) Bed of Roses (green and pink) and Pretty Pinks. There are three designs Little Bird and Flutterby, which would be perfect as new baby or birthday gift and Love Birds, a great wedding, anniversary, new baby or christening gift......... what do you think?

The reverse of each pillow has another length of felt bunting and a little pocket, handy for a gift card, note of endearment or even the tooth fairy.


Each pillow combines hand and machine appliques


They are made in my favourite Cath Kidston prints and I used my soft wool blend felt for the appliques

I'm really happy with them and they are available now in my Fairies shop

I've also been making more Ready to ship bunting, from Liberty Blues

to a gorgeous orange bunting, which made me think of the soon to be upon us, Autumn months

and a new series of buntings call Fabulously Floral, which combine hand appliqued flowers and butterflies. This one is in Erin McMoriss's Weekends fabrics, which I just love

and of course Cath Kidston, this time in Rosie Reds. These are now in my shop and are ready to go

I hope you like

1 comment:

  1. Those houses are just adorable Sarah, love the applique flowers on the fabric too. I'm having a giveaway over on my Blog if you want to hop along. Catherine x

    ReplyDelete