Saturday 2 April 2011

Lists and things

Now I think that you are either a list kind of person or not, there's really no half way house. Me, well I'm a lister, I have a To Do list, a Shopping list ( I absolutely could not contemplate going shopping without one ) a list of things that need doing in the house, a list for Andy of things that doing in the house, a list of things I would like to learn to do, a list of people Jamie wants to invite to his Birthday Party next month, I think you get the picture. Anyway, as I was looking around my sewing room today, I realised that I have also become a pile person ( not of umm the uncomfortable kind I might add! )

A pile of vintage sheets awaiting a new life


A pile of Liberty fabrics to be put away


A pile of Fiesta triangles awaiting sewing

A pile of bunting awaiting listing

A pile of newly delivered felt waiting to be cut up

Don't you just Love it! Are you a list and piles person?

'till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment