Tuesday 19 January 2010

ETSY FORUMS AND PROMOTION







Now I've been reading loads of articles of Etsy, and it says one of the best ways to get known in the community is to join in the Forums. So during the last week I've dipped a tentative toe in and joined in on a few discussions.
Last night (Andy was at work) I was feeling a brave and thought "GO GIRL" and posted my own topic in Critiques "HELP I'm new, how do I look?"
Some really nice people joined in and gave me lots of encouraging comments and also some ideas on what I can do better. So today I'm going to
1. Look at my photo's, are the bunting pictures taken in front of my gorgeous wallpaper too busy?
2.Retake the coastal blue "LOVE" bunting picture as it's a bit blurred
3. think about people who may like to order more than one bunting
Well already thought about no 3 and drum roll................I have a promotion

******* TO CELEBRATE MY GRAND OPENING, UNTIL THE END OF JANUARY 2010, I'M PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT ORDERS OF 2 OR MORE PERSONALISED ITEMS WILL RECEIVE A 20% DISCOUNT OF THE LIST PRICE *******
Hopefully I'll get some Etsy sales today, watch this space
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new Etsy shop, and best of luck to you. It looks like you have lovely items, and I think you were given some sound advice. You have a distinctive style (I keep hearing that "branding" is really critical, though it's a bit of mystery to me). And it even looks like you're ready for Valentines shoppers! I think you've made a really good start.

    ReplyDelete