Sunday 10 January 2010

MY NEW SEWING ROOM





At last........I've got my own sewing room! To be honest I think Andy (my husband) got fed up with all my LITTLE KITTEN bits and pieces taking over the house. So my son and the old spare room have done a swap and hey presto, I have my own space. (The little man is also happy as he has a new grown up boys bedroom with aeroplane curtains and duvet!)
Andy built my desk, and I covered it in red gingham oilcloth. Still got the finishing touches to do, the chalk board, made by Andy and painted by mum, is still to go up on the wall, but I LOVE it!!
What do you think of my banners? I'm feeling the love and decided to make some "I Love you" fabric banners from some of my favourite Cath Kidston and Laura Ashley fabrics. Feeling inspired, I also made a personalised banner as a present to celebrate a friend's daughter's birthday. I'm really happy with how it turned out, I hope she likes it too.
Sarah x














No comments:

Post a Comment