Monday 25 January 2010

NEW WEBSITE

Andy (my husband) is getting a bit worried. His techno phobic wife is maybe, just perhaps, getting a little carried away. I decided over the last few weeks, that it would make sense to have my own website, where I could showcase LITTLE KITTEN Homemade products.


Now I'm sure to most of you, you wouldn't be daunted by this is the slightest, but bearing in mind that up to 3 months ago, I couldn't even download the photo's from the camera to the computer, maybe, I have to concede, Andy is justified in being worried.


However, not being one to be phased by a challenge, I've bought a 'do it yourself ' kit from Mr Site and have spent the weekend attached to the laptop. ( I have to say I'm quite pleased with what I've achieved so far, but it is still a work in progress! )


Anyway, I thought I would share the "let's have a laugh moment" from the weekend............I felt that it would give my site a personal slant, if I featured a photo of me "at work". So I got Andy to take some photo's. Now this is not as easy at it sounds, my desk is built into a bay window, so to get a sideways view he had to bend his body at an angle which it really wasn't designed for. He also had to deal with, "do I look fat in that picture" " sorry, take another I don't like it" comments. It's a good job he's patient........ he took alot of photo's!


Anyway, this is the end result, can't say I'm loving it, but it's about as good as it's going to get. (Andy advised me to show it in black and white, because that way it would disguise the grey hair!) OK I take the hint I've been very busy, I'm of to the hairdressers this Friday!




Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. good on you for building your own website!! i had to teach myself how to make one too a little while ago for my photography and it is bloody confusing! all that HTML jibberish. I can't wait to see it when it is completed, and the photo of you at work is lovely!! Looks perfect in B&W! Your husband did a good job :)

    Christine - Get Felted.

    ReplyDelete