Thursday 24 March 2011

Cake, a cup of tea and an update



Its a lovely sunny day, and my hanging basket at my front door is in full bloom. It cheers you up doesn't it! This morning, whilst Poppy was at Preschool, I put the finishing touches to the children's playhouse make over, more of that tomorrow.

This afternoon, we made mini lemon drizzle muffins, which we've just enjoyed with a lovely cup of tea and warm milk for Poppy. I'm sure my children keep the UK Dairies in business.


Now I'm off to finish some customer orders and the stack of buntings destined for the shop. The gorgeous spring weather has also triggered some fabric buying (any excuse), I'm very excited as it's a totally new line and I love it.



Sugar and Spice is ready for photographing and will be listed this weekend.
I love sunny days, I always get so much done!

'till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment