Wednesday 16 March 2011

pssst, it's a secret

I'm going to let you into a little secret, well actually I couldn't help myself as I am SO EXCITED! It all started with these very pretty name plates that I made for one of my wonderful customers. Rather than my usual felt appliques I used a very pretty Lecien fabric, which I then machine appliqued and added a pretty hand stitched border. I loved the result, which then got me thinking...... how pretty would this look on Bunting, VERY is the answer!

So, I'm now busy working on two new collections, still with Hand Appliques, as that it was I love doing and what makes Little Kitten Homemade Bunting special

The first will be called Sugar and Spice and is made from the prettiest sweetest Lecien fabrics in delicate pink, green and yellow. The flags themselves will be in either the gingham, spots or stripes and the gorgeous florals will be used for the letters

The second will use my Liberty of London Tana Lawns of which I have an ever growing collection. Set against plain cotton flags, you'll be able to choose from:


Rainbow Brights



Something for the boys



Blissful Blues



Spring Greens


Marvelous Mauves



and finally, Pretty Pinks
I hope that you are as excited as I am. On that note, I'm off to sew, sew, sew
Back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment