Wednesday 23 March 2011

Looked what arrived today

Ok, I shall try and stay very cool and calm........EEEEK no chance!! Look what arrived this morning through my door

Creating Vintage Charm magazine.......


and look who is featured


Yes it's me.... I was approached a little while ago and asked if I would like to be featured, I thought about it for a while, well a millisecond and said yes. I hoped for maybe a few photo's to be included but LOOK a full 3 pages! YAY!!

In this issue you'll find:

~Plan your Spring Garden Party with beautiful picks from several talented artists and designers ~Featured Artist Cindy Adkins ~Interview with Designer Christina Strutt ~Home tour with Happy Harris ~Tutorials and How to’s you DO NOT want to miss by Karla Nathan, Elyse Major, Mandy Strunk ~In every Issue- Featured Art Gallery, Events Calendar, Free Cut out Images for your creations. ~New- Featured Crafter’s Show

The magazine is only available to buy online and is the work of Sonia Croze.


Please purchase a copy, it is absolutely lovely!

'till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment