Sunday 6 June 2010

Gorgeous Gifts

There are definate plus's to your parents buying and selling antiques and collectables, apart from the enjoyment it brings them, every now and then, they find treasures that the family will love and today it was my turn.
I inherited my love of sewing from my mum, so she's always got a keen eye for sewing related items, she found the following:


A gorgeous printers block chest, a set of needles and a very lovely book on embroidery stitches

The chest, with a bit of love and attention, will soon be home to my huge collection of embroidery threads

The little book is so useful, with clear and precise instructions on how to do 29 embroidery stitches



and my absolute favourite a set of gold tipped needles, all in their rightful place



How lucky am I?



No comments:

Post a Comment