Sunday 13 June 2010

My Garden in June

My garden is definately at its best at the end of May, beginning of June. It's not big and it's not designed, it has just evolved over the 6 years that we've lived here. I love the cottage garden look, which I have to say is very forgiving, thankfully, as I do not spend nearly enough time loving and caring for it.

I love hardy geraniums, they just do their bit every year. This daisy has taken a bit of a battering and could probably have done with a bit of support, although it still looks gorgeous.

A rainbow of colours


This rose is about to come into bloom, it's the inspiration for my British Cream Tea collection and is called New dawn, it smells just beautiful

Rain drops are caught in the leaves of my Ladies Mantle

We have lots of bees buzzing around, which, hopefully means that things are picking up for the bee world

A very pretty yellow Granny's Bonnet, is trying to take over the playhouse

It is just gorgeous, (I imagine one of my fairies wearing one as a hat)

Nigella in it's spiky glory
I hope you've enjoyed my little tour x


No comments:

Post a Comment