Wednesday 23 June 2010

Gorgeous Wendy House


I had a lovely surprise the other day when I opened my emails, one of my customers Debbie, had sent me some photo's of the bunting she had asked me to make for her daughters Wendy House. She kindly said I could share them with you

Debbie specifically requested the fabrics, to match her scheme and gave me the measurements so that I could make the bunting to fit exactly


I think my daughter may get Wendy House envy

Thank you so much for sending them!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute - I've never heard of a "Wendy House" here in the US - UK version of a tree house for girls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes must be similar, ours is not very big, but the children LOVE playing in it, although I have grand plans for a new look this Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Thank you very much! My daughter loves it - we both sit in there and have little tea parties! haha Thank you very much again Sarah for creating the perfect finishing touch to her little house, all my frineds have commented on your bunting! You've done such a fantastic job, down to the very last detail (and that's coming from a self confessed perfectionist!) Debbie x

    ReplyDelete