Friday 4 June 2010

Latest Projects

I've been very lucky to have had lots of orders, yay!! I hope their new owners love their bunting

Wheels Bunting

British Cream Tea, with button embellishments

A new collection, still to be listed Rainy Days , more gorgeous fabrics by Riley Blake

Oh and another, Bed of Roses, Tickings and Roses by Tanya Whelan, how could I resist these!

British Cream Tea, with my little bird applique, this time with a heart wing

Fab, bright, zingy Amy bunting

My new cupcake applique, which is also available on bunting shown on a gorgeous Happy Birthday Banner

I just love the colours and pom pom trim
Another banner, this time in red cord and Wild Thyme fabrics

The banner with its matching bespoke bunting, destined for a camping holiday in France
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment